Policies & Agreements
The Plans Room LLC Library Policies
- THE PLANS ROOM library is available to those companies, agencies, and individuals that have a current subscription to THE PLANS ROOM ONLINE, www.theplansroom.com.
- Persons using The Plans Room must be employed on the permanent staff of a current subscriber. Sub-contractors and consultants are not considered employees. Subsidiaries and branch locations will each be required to have individual accounts and will be charged accordingly.
- Plans Room privileges will be suspended or revoked for any subscriber not in good standing financially with The Plans Room, or whose representatives abuse The Plans Room use.
- The Plans Room is staffed and maintained as a service to all subscribers. It is not available to those without a subscription unless an introduction courtesy visit is offered by staff, to those who are interested in signing up.
- Plans and specifications on file cover projects throughout the State of Alaska. If you have an interest in plans not on file, every effort will be made to obtain the same for everyone's use.
- Each person entering The Plans Room must sign in. Persons not signing in may be denied use of the facilities.
- The Plans Room facilities are designed to provide reasonable plans services, and are not designed to accommodate full-time use for estimating and the transaction of business.
- The Plans Room also provides for use two (2) computers that are available to view any projects that we have online only and not available in a paper copy. These computers are for plans room use only and not for browsing on the web. Courtesy must be given to others who would also like the access the computers.
- Copies of specifications and addenda may be printed from the computer screen for a fee. Please alert staff that you are planning on printing before beginning.
- Plan pages may be ordered using our online order form located within the plan index. These also have a fee based on size and quantity, and will be calculated after placing the online order. Plans printed from orders may take up to several hours to be processed and available for pickup. They may be paid for with cash, check or Visa/MC.
- The Plans Room has both large format and normal size copy machines available for use by current subscribers.
The Plans Room LLC Online Users Agreement
Use of this service constitutes agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of the system, as promulgated by the webmaster from time to time, including acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
The Plans Room LLC Construction Reporting Service contains information about plans, bidders and other matters that may be of interest. Information reported in the project files is based on a review of the invitation to bid documents; plans and specifications have not been reviewed. Efforts have been made to assure the accuracy of the information reported, but The Plans Room LLC offers no warranty, expressed or implied, that any of the reported information is accurate. The best source of information for project files is the actual plans and specifications as issued by the Owner or owner's representative.
THE PLANS ROOM LLC expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, in connection with the use or operation of the Construction Reporting Service.
THE PLANS ROOM LLC will not be liable for any losses, including lost data, information, profits or any other incidents of consequential damages that may be sustained or arise out of the use, operation or ability to use or operate the Construction Reporting Service. In consideration for the privilege of using the Construction Reporting Service, users hereby release THE PLANS ROOM LLC, its officers, employees, and the webmaster from any and all claims arising from the use of this system.
The information on the Construction Reporting Service is provided for the use of THE PLANS ROOM LLC subscribers, replication is prohibited.
THE PLANS ROOM LLC reserves the right to control or limit access to the Construction Reporting Service. Access may be denied at any time for any reason. Access will be denied to any individual or company who makes use of the Construction Reporting Services for improper purposes, or anyone who gives or shares user name and password information.
The United Stated Copyright laws prohibit the distribution or copying of copyright materials without proper authorization. THE PLANS ROOM LLC will not tolerate any use of the Construction Reporting Service, which in any way violates the United States Copyright laws. Users must report to THE PLANS ROOM LLC editor any use of the Construction Reporting Service which may amount to a copyright infringement. If in its sole discretion, THE PLANS ROOM LLC determines that any information has been loaded onto the Construction Reporting Services in violation of the Copyright laws, it will delete that information. Any user who, without authorization, loads copyrighted information on the virtual plansroom shall indemnify and hold THE PLANS ROOM LLC harmless from any and all resulting claims and liability.